- Weight — The proportion of a pool’s total value which a token represents.
- Denormalized Weight — The denormalized weight value. Solidity does not have good handling for fixed point numbers, so the contracts uses denormalized values to represent token weights.
- Target Weight — The weight that a pool’s controller has determined a token should eventually have, and which swaps will move the token towards. Used interchangeably with “desired weight”.
- Initialized — Used to describe whether a pool owns a sufficient amount of a token to cover the minimum weight1.
- Portfolio — The basket of assets held by a pool.
- Portfolio Composition — The makeup of a portfolio, particularly with regard to the weights of each token.
- Underlying Tokens — The tokens held by a pool.
- GAME Tokens — Liquidity provider tokens for a pool. These represent ownership of the underlying assets in a pool.
- Rebalance — The process of changing the composition of an index pool.
- Re-weigh — The process of re-assigning the target weights of the current desired tokens in a GAME pool.
- Re-GAME- The process of re-assigning both the desired tokens in an index pool and their target weights.
The GAME governance organization is responsible for:
- Upgrading proxy implementations as needed.
- Deploying new GAME pools.
- Managing the token categories which indices select from and creating new ones.
- Approving pool controllers that implement new management strategies.
- Setting configuration values such as swap fees.